Mud glorious mud

Went for a spin on the Craftworks last night, it was pretty damn cold out, and nice and muddy under foot (or should that be under tyre). The fun part about night riding in the mud is that you’re never quite sure how slippery it’s going to be until just after you start sliding. At least I made it home without falling off.

Concorde flew it’s last flight yesterday landing at Filton airport, thus brining to an end the era of super-sonic passenger flight. We may see a suitable replacement one day, who knows?

12 Responses to Mud glorious mud

1. lolly says:

Prossibly maybe.

I’ve just got some Maxxis Swamp Thing 2.5″ Super Tackys. They’re heeeeeyowge!

But apparently the best mud tyre there is, when your sport of choice is riding down steep hills quickly. No doubt I’ll find out at the weekend…

Being super tacky do they wear even faster than Nokain NBX’s?

ahh yes., CARBON BLACK.. (another thing learnt at uni), it’s what is missing from squash shoe soles which makes them stick, but wear quickly..

oh I AM SO INTERESTING TODAY

where;s my guitar tuner? i want it now!

4. Father says:

All those years being dragged to Airshows has obviously had an effect. I WAS THERE courtesy of an old ‘Blippie’ friend and nearly cried but the British stiff-upper-lip just kicked in in time. He will need to shed a bit more before I can take him up in a glider however. (Thinks: too much cake and ale?)
    Good to know that other twangers frequent the board. Another thing he had to put up with for years. And I still come out of retirement from time to time. It’s like riding a bike – it stays hanging on the wall for ages but I can conjure up ‘Great balls of fire’ at the drop of a bottle of Cotes du Rhone!

someone needs to tell rich to intake less cake and ale then….. erm…….. i’m not…….. no way ……… it would be like poking a bear with a stick!

6. Rich says:

Hey, I lost another 4lbs in the last three weeks, although that was partly due to taking my boots off :)

:D
    is that the ’emergency’ weight loss system to evade the doctors glares?

8. Rich says:

Something like that :)

Bloody hell, GET A HAIRCUT, BOY!!!!!!!

a HAIRCUT BOY?
    oo what would the neighbours say?
    :-)

“Makes a change from a drugged boyscout”