It was one of those days

Nothing seemed to go right. The server replication software stopped over night, once I restarted it the performance of the servers reached an all-time low. After chasing around trying to sort out the cause of the problems I ended up stripping and rebuilding a SAN storage unit to balance the IO across the disks better. Everything finally seems to be remirroring properly which means I can strip, replace, and rebuild the other storage unit over the next few days.

At least the rain did hold out long enough today for me to get out for an hour or so on the Inbred. Did 12 miles in the end with a bit of random exploring in the woods for good measure.

This entry was posted in Bikes, Tech. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.