Sale time – Day Two

I decided to brave the shops in town today. I didn’t really need anything in the sales, but I did need exciting stuff like new socks, and a pair of jeans. It wasn’t actually as insanely busy as I feared. I managed to get the few bits I needed without too much of a problem. I even timed getting home almost perfectly so that there was a fresh granary loaf just finishing off. Nice warm, fresh bread for lunch is ace.

This entry was posted in Misc. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Sale time – Day Two

Apparently NEXT in town, here, opened at 4AM

I am sorry, what type of a retard goes shopping for clothes at that time? BEER, PIZZA, PRON – yes, NOT CLOTHES!

2. Father says:

I would like Grant to go shopping for some McSweenys mini vac-packed haggis, which Rich will bring back south, in exchange for English coinage of the realm, in time for Burn’s Night!
    My brother had some at his Christmas eve bash and I am hooked. Although I did have a lot of haggis when I was in Dundee in 1979.

He shoudl do that
    or Rich should remmeber and go to the shop himself when he is there, or something.

Matt, you could go to the shops too, when you’re up.

You can have free beer (and single malt) and foodstuffs of niceness.

Think about it….Glentress on hogmany, something local on New Year’s day…………………

I am Chinese, I do not undersrand you.

I tried that with a cold caller.

Matt, c’mon, even just for Hogmanay? Come up on the 30th, go home on the 1st or after the ride on the 31st……?

Glentress, free food, free beer…..Jen would love to see you.

(though you do have competition in the “good with the kids” stakes as my mother in law was waffling on about some pierced bloke a couple of days ago and how he was so good with the kids….)

C’mon………

I’ll even pay for your petrol.

One last chance to make up for fcuking me about in June……………………….