Excerpted from the league rules, some of which seemingly aren’t written in english.
- The game shall consist of eight players on each side, the first team winning five legs to be the winners. If the leg shown is not beaten, the team shall be winners of that leg.
- Points are to be awarded as follows:
- 2 for a win
- 1 for the largest aggregate of pins
- 1 for each leg won
Easy isn’t it? Obviously there are a few variations.
Similar to a normal match except there are only two players. The winning team advance to the next round.
- Teams to consist of 8 players. The team with the highest number of pins after each player has thrown 21 (27 in the final) balls to be the winner.
- In the event of a tie on the total number, three balls will be thrown by each player until a decision is reached.
Played as per a normal game except:
- The players shall nominate their object pin before the ball leaves the hand.
- Any pins knocked down by a player who does not first knock down his object pin, must be left down and not replaced on the frame.
Singles Nomination Cup
As per the Nomination Cup, except there is only one player on each team.