In a fit of madness, I decided to finish the brake-swap on the TriCross that I planned last November. It’s back with the supplied V-brakes and levers, but with a Thomson stem and Easton EA70 bars, the Paul Components brakes will go onto the cross bike in due course. Once I’m happy with the bar and lever positioning, I’ll just need to retape the bars.
I really ought to repair the Ribble before going back to work, the bottom bracket and pedals have been knackered for months, I’ve got replacements somewhere, I just need to get around to fitting them. It’ll be a mucky job as the bike’s not been cleaned since I built it and it’s hidden behind a deep layer of road grime.