End of a long Trek

After three and a bit months months, I’ve finished working my way through all 176 (or 178 depending on how you count) Star Trek: The Next Generation episodes.

I’ve started on Star Trek: Deep Space 9, although that’ll probably take a back seat as I came back from town earlier with a Battlestar Galactica box set. I’ve just finished watching the mini series, and have now on season 1.

This entry was posted in Television. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to End of a long Trek

When you get to S4 of BSG, be careful what you buy – the “season 4” box set is only the first half….

You really should make the effort to avoid spoilers too, if you can (bearing in mind it just finished and there’s lots of discussion around……..) as it will be worth it.

2. rich says:

The box set I’ve got is everything up to the end of what’s called season 4 over here. The final season is on pre-order for when it comes out in June.

It’s a con…. :-/

The last disc will be called season 4.5 or something…..they did the same back in season 2.

Does the set have ‘Razor’ and ‘The Resistance’?

4. rich says:

Razor is in there, The Resistance isn’t. The last release is called “Battlestar Galactica: The Final Season” over here.

5. Tom says:

Blimey have they released different versions and titles in Scotland and England now?

Tom, no.

Rich, that’s just silly. Oh well, I’ll leave them to it.

Does “The final season” have ‘Face of the enemy’ on it? It was rather significant regarding the motivations of a character for the first episodes of season 4.5 and answers a dangling plotpoint from the season 3 finale, but as the region 2 releases don’t seem to include the webisodes…..

‘The Resistance’ was pretty good, but you could get by without it as the premise is pretty clear from the outset of season 3 and final scene of season 2….you don’t need the 10 webisodes to set it up.